Annabelle's Long Day: An Elk Hunt Story

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
DSC01945.jpg

Annabelle Carr has been hunting since she was ten with her dad, @Jim Carr. I had the pleasure of hunting with them both a few years back when we drew late-season cow tags. In this article, she tells the story of her 2021 elk hunt with him and @Ryan Avery. It sounds like a wild, long day, so check it out and give her a warm Rokslide welcome.

Annabelle's Long Day

thedutchtouch

Lil-Rokslider
Really cool story and gives me something to aspire to as a dad of two younger girls. Thanks for sharing your story and I hope you and your dad enjoy making many more memories together.

Hunt the Top

Lil-Rokslider
To say I enjoyed Annabelle's story would be an understatement! What an incredible hunt for Dad and daughter and Ryan! The grit and toughness showed by Annabelle is quite inspiring for anyone, but especially a youngster. Congratulations Annabelle, this will be a memory you'll cherish forever!

Randle

WKR
Great story. Way to go Annabelle. That story could inspire grown men I have hunted with from many years ago.
You pushed thru, perserverd, and made great memories with good people.
Heres to many more

kravguy

WKR
Congrats young lady! From top to bottom great job! Great job hanging in there with dad. Great job with the story telling. Great job killing that monster bull.

Edge

FNG
Great write-up Annabelle! Congratulations on persevering through the toughest of times, memories made with your Dad, great friends (including the goats) and a great trophy!

Well done!

What a great story and writeup. Annabelle your tenacity and focus will take you a long way in your life.
Thank you for sharing the experience. It made my day.