WTS Anchorage, AK Area Hunters/Campers - Upcoming Gear for Sale

AKBorn

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t post this in the Classifieds because this ad is only intended for Anchorage (or surrounding area) hunters/campers at this time…

I have some gear in storage in Anchorage, that I will likely be selling after my caribou hunt this fall. All of the gear is in good to very good shape, having only been used for a remote moose or caribou hunt about every other year for the past decade or so. This year will be my last remote Alaska hunt, and I don’t have a use for this gear outside of Alaska.

Items for sale include:

Cabela’s XPG Expedition 4-season 4-person tent ($150)

Go-Lite Shangri La 5 5-person tent ($75)

Barney’s (Frontier Gear) Freighter Frame and Hunter Pack Bag ($450)

Camp Trails Moose Pack II Pack Frame and Bag ($75)

Luxurylite Ultralite Cot ($100)

Wiggy’s Ultima Thule Mummy Sleeping Bag (rated to -20 degrees F) ($100)

Wiggy’s Mummy Sleeping Bag (rated to 0 degrees F) ($100)

Coleman 2-Burner Stove ($50)

6-pack of TAG Game Bags for Moose (only 1 of the bags has been used, the others haven’t been used to date) ($50)

UDAP Bear Fence ($50)

The one caveat is that I will be in Anchorage September 7 through September 9, so you would need to be available during that time frame.

Shoot me a PM if you have questions or are interested in any of the gear.

Thanks,

Michael (AKBorn)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in the two packframes, but I'll be in the field until at least October 20th. Oh well, my loss. I'm sure you'll be able to liquidate that stuff, though.

wyosam

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I’ll take the tag bags and the bear fence. I’m in Anchorage and available those days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I’ll take the Shangri-La tent. My cousin lives in Glennallen and makes it to Anchorage quite often. I would just have him pick it up if that’s OK with you

AKDoc

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’ve been a good and honest person here for years AKborn…I’d buy something from you without any hesitation. I just don’t need anything, but that’s a list of good stuff that will sell. The best to you.

OP
A

AKBorn

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll take the Shangri-La tent. My cousin lives in Glennallen and makes it to Anchorage quite often. I would just have him pick it up if that’s OK with you

Hey Robinhood,

Sent you a PM -

Michael

OP
A

AKBorn

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’ve been a good and honest person here for years AKborn…I’d buy something from you without any hesitation. I just don’t need anything, but that’s a list of good stuff that will sell. The best to you.
Thanks Doc! All of that gear has taken very good care of me and my hunt partners, I am hoping it all finds good new homes.

Since this year will likely be my last remote AK hunt, I will have to stay tuned in to you and Vern's hunts as you guys keep us old fellas well represented. :)

All the best,

Michael (AKBorn)

OP
A

AKBorn

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone asked for pics if I had them, apologies for the delayed response. The in-house pics are from May of this year, when I went up to stage my gear for this fall's hunt. They show the Camp Trails Pack and the Stove (in the box). The sleeping bags are loosely packed in the large stuff sacks, sorry I don't have better photos of them. The outside photos of the tent are from my 2017 and 2019 hunts.

Packs Stove 1.jpgPacks Stove 2.jpgTent3.jpgTent5.jpgTent2.jpg

OP
A

AKBorn

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: Several of the items have been sold. The items listed below are the ones still currently for sale.

I have some gear in storage in Anchorage, that I will likely be selling after my caribou hunt this fall. All of the gear is in good to very good shape, having only been used for a remote moose or caribou hunt about every other year for the past decade or so. This year will be my last remote Alaska hunt, and I don’t have a use for this gear outside of Alaska.

Items for sale include:

The one caveat is that I will be in Anchorage September 7 through September 9, so you would need to be available during that time frame.

Thanks,

Michael (AKBorn)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: Several of the items have been sold. The items listed below are the ones still currently for sale.

Items for sale include:

Thanks,

Michael (AKBorn)

Thanks for the update.

OP
A

AKBorn

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK guys, just a few items left. I’d really like these to find a new home, they have made my camps much more comfortable! Dropping the price on the remaining items:

Cabela’s XPG Expedition 4-season 4-person tent ($75)

Luxurylite Ultralite Cot – once you use one, you’ll never leave home without it ($75)

Wiggy’s Ultima Thule Mummy Sleeping Bag (rated to -20 degrees F) ($75)

Wiggy’s Mummy Sleeping Bag (rated to 0 degrees F) ($75)

The one caveat is that I will be in Anchorage September 7 (evening) through September 9, so you would need to be available during that time frame.

Thanks,

Michael (AKBorn)