Ammo Scam

Has anyone ever ordered from clay_outfitters on Instagram? The guy hit me up awhile back and has tons of guns, ammo, boots, and other equipment for sale. I havent looked into his gun prices, but his ammo is ridiculously cheap. He wants to charge $30/box for 300 win for any type of ammo. Some of the boxes are like $60-$100 retail. Below is his photo and # of followers. He has quite the following, but I cant find any comments on any of his photos. He also wants payment over Cashapp to $traitucker and it says his name is Travion. Seems sketchy and at $30/box too good to be true.
1680725971166.png

OP
RoamingBison
If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.
Well, I thought the same about an optics company I just bought from. After some research I found they were legit and the deals seemed too good to be true.

OP
RoamingBison
Every post the guy has made was on March 20. Most of the people following him are random girls, showing their boobs or ass.

Straight scam. Report the page to Instagram
He has posts from just more days than that, but yeah the girls part is pretty true haha

fmyth

WKR
If an online retailer does not accept credit cards I would not do business with them. Go to ammoseek.com and find legit online retailers with positive feedback that have the ammo you want and will accept cc for payment.

OP
RoamingBison
I did not buy any ammo and have reported him.

I recently bought a scope from an online company that cant advertise because the prices are so low. 100% legit. Seemed like a scam, but come to find out it wasn't after I verified the company.

OP
RoamingBison
If an online retailer does not accept credit cards I would not do business with them. Go to ammoseek.com and find legit online retailers with positive feedback that have the ammo you want and will accept cc for payment.
I used ammoseek and typically buy from GrabaGun.com or KirAmmo.com as they usually have what I need and have the most reasonable price.

Gutshotem

WKR
I did not buy any ammo and have reported him.

I recently bought a scope from an online company that cant advertise because the prices are so low. 100% legit. Seemed like a scam, but come to find out it wasn't after I verified the company.
You've mentioned this twice but haven't named the website. Is it some kind of secret or something?

Will_m

WKR
Maybe this was all a ruse to funnel people to real the scam site…..

I just couldn’t help it.