amber vs green accupoint

bnsafe

WKR
anyone looked at both of these. I can get the amber quite abit cheaper, but I dont have good eyes and need to have something I can see. I am concerned the amber would not show up as well. thoughts?

peaches

Lil-Rokslider
I don't have amber but two green 3-9 Accupoints. The dot is very easy to see but doesn't glow in a bad way.

When bow hunting my green fiber optics pins anlways show up best in fading light. Red and yellow are much less visible. Hope this helps.

OP
B

bnsafe

WKR
thats exactly why I was questioning it. I dont see the amber or red bow pins nearly as well. Im goin with green. Thanks

Sunset606

FNG
Green is the way to go. It's the best color when contrasting on other backgrounds and doesn't have washout effect in bright light situations.

TxLite

WKR
I have had the amber triangle and the green mildot. Hated the amber triangle. Looks much better in a picture than it does in real life in my experience. My particular unit did not have a crisp triangle and the edges/corners were rounded.

As far as the color itself goes I didn’t care for the amber. Ended up selling it. Wasn’t that it was a terrible color, I just prefer the green. I find it easier to pick up.

I really like the green mil dot.

OP
B

bnsafe

WKR
thx all, Im gonna spend the extra money. Not sure why I waivered

I don't have amber but two green 3-9 Accupoints. The dot is very easy to see but doesn't glow in a bad way.

When bow hunting my green fiber optics pins anlways show up best in fading light. Red and yellow are much less visible. Hope this helps.
Green especially if you have astigmatism 👍🏼