Amazon Prime Days 2024

Prime Days deals start tomorrow (7/16) and run through 7/17.

Any hunting gear deals you are looking at? Or good deals overall?

taskswap

WKR
I've been underwhelmed lately. I feel like lately their deals have been mostly more Kindles and Echos that I don't need or want, Anker chargers and SD cards that I already have, and weird stuff I'm not really driven by sales to buy in the first place (luggage sets and ice cream makers anyway). Maybe it's just me.

TxLite

WKR
Make sure yall check camelcamelcamel to verify that the “deals” are actually deals. They have been known to increase prices right before prime day and then lower prices to advertise as a deal

Oakman

Lil-Rokslider
Hoping for a deal on the HCALORY diesel heaters.
I have the Hcalory box heater in my watch list for year now, no real deal, found it on Walmart for 199$, but I was hoping for better price. Hopefully it can go less than that from other sellers. i'll keep you posted. How do you feel about dismantle it and tighten all screws then possibly upgrade the fuel pump?

Oakman

Lil-Rokslider
Hcalory, recovery rope and shackles, Garmin Xero C1, few arrows, Go pro battery then a place to stay that night, likely to be kicked out of the house :LOL:

Last edited:

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
I have a few items in my cart and would like to see a decent APD discount on a handful of them.

I'm not holding my breath.

Eddie

j_volt

WKR
Prime Day is such a scam. They just the prices up some time between 1 and 30 days ago, then move the prices back. There’s a leaf blower I have been eyeing and that jumped up $20 a week ago, then went back down this morning.

DroptineDC18

Lil-Rokslider
I have noticed that same thing. Approximately 30 days prior to Prime day, no price changes happen to items in cart. I don’t think the deals are that great in general and also recommend camelcamelcamel like mentioned above.

Camron

WKR

I have a compilation of 2024 Amazon Prime Day Hunting Deals listed here.

Fisherhahn

Lil-Rokslider
Got the HCALORY heater for 119. That’s the cheapest I’ve ever seen it. Got the one with the wheels and handle. Had a 25 gift card that helped too.