Amazon lighted nocks

Npike4040

FNG
Who's using the amazon lighted nocks? Which brands are you having the best luck with? I quit using them years ago because of the cost but now at the prices i'm seeing i want to try them out again! Thanks

SloppyJ

WKR
I've tried them in the past and it just ended up being a waste of money and I had to buy more nocturnals. I wanted to just practice with them but they werent even up to that.

Dylan Sluis

Lil-Rokslider
If I were you I'd get "Real" ones. The last thing you want is a nock failing when it actually matters. You can get halo nocks on amazon and those are legit. Otherwise rn I am using nockturnal shifts, which are so nice cause you can shut them off so easily.

Ho5tile1

WKR
I used the deepower for practice but they lasted a couple shots and quit the ones that even worked they don’t like 80 pound bows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kirmerw

FNG
Deep power, again and again. Used them for a year through multiple 3D shoots and non stop target practice. Seem to keep going. Green has been good.

Flick them off with what’s left of a thumb nail.

I’ve had great luck with my Ellen archery from Amazon. Batteries last about 72 hours if you never turn em off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk