Amazon Arrows?

OP
N

NMJM

FNG
Upgrade to what? I have been shooting Easton Axis 5mm and before that Black Eagle Rampage. I think very few archers are able to out shoot those. The Amazon arrows seem to be about the same quality. I have only been shooting them for a little over a week but for $100 less per dozen than the Eastons you can't beat them. Maybe I'll change my mind over time but for archers who care more about performance than name brand these are great.

jbelz

Lil-Rokslider
Upgrade to what? I have been shooting Easton Axis 5mm and before that Black Eagle Rampage. I think very few archers are able to out shoot those. The Amazon arrows seem to be about the same quality. I have only been shooting them for a little over a week but for $100 less per dozen than the Eastons you can't beat them. Maybe I'll change my mind over time but for archers who care more about performance than name brand these are great.
No need to get defensive. I'm just saying there are better arrows than the Easton Axis and Black Eagle Rampage, even within the Easton and Black Eagle families. I'm sure the Amazon ones you have are fairly comparable to other Chinese shafts on the market, and if you don't mind shooting them that's all that matters.

Beendare

WKR
SHHHH!
We don't want a bunch of guys to drive up prices.

I get guys wanting to buy American like the Easton shafts...but some of these others are just making them in a foreign country...then charging more than double for foreign made- pure profit.

I wanted to still use the Easton shafts, but they changed something about the finish they were using- it's terrible, the finish wears off immediately. The finish on these Accmos and Linkboy shafts is much better.

Last edited:

Forfarj

Lil-Rokslider
I have been shooting these for a while. $70/doz shipped and they are Victory .003. Also cool cuz they are being sold by a local archery shop instead of Amazon. J

Cliffy65

Lil-Rokslider
I shudder to think of how bad an arrow shaft has to be for Gold Tip to reject it these days.

So many inconsistencies in the last dozen dozen or more and the worst part of this is that the worst shaft I’ve ever seen was a Pierce Tour (factory sealed dozen of course). HORRENDOUS. Totally unacceptable for any arrow, let alone the cost of those shafts. I’m sure I posted a video here previously. Customer service gave no response until I sent another email saying farewell, then they made promises that were never fulfilled and forgot about me multiple times. I stopped buying them obviously. Wish I hadn’t bought so many at once. I still have a few dozen to get through on a couple of bows, but already have the x impact shafts ready for those setups when I’m out.

I haven’t bought Chinese, Mexican, eBay, Amazon or handmade made by monkey arrows, but I would happily give them a go before going back to Gold Tip. At least you don’t expect a good arrow at that price.

I wouldn't trust Amazon arrows at all. Reputable brands only. I've had Amazon/Aliexpress arrows and they're nowhere near the most budget Easton or Black Eagle arrows.