Alberta Outfitter Recommendations

No experience but know a few guys who have hunted with mikes outfitting and have had great success. They come highly recommended on bowsite

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

I'm gonna throw Blaine from Big Tine Adventures. I have not hunted with him, don't know him personally. I do follow him on Instagram and he's a killer. Lots of repeat clients.

Epic Outfitting/ Double Diamond outfitters is owned by Jeremy Hatala . He runs first class operation an you can shoot two bears . His average bears square right at 7 . Only hunts them in the spring .

Headed to one the week of Memorial Day. May be too late for this year but I'll give you any intel when I'm back.

I am going to Eagle Eye up there in a couple of weeks. It is associated with Mike’s and one of his main fall guides runs the outfit. It was closed after Covid and just reopened so hoping there are a lot of older age class bears since there been less hunting for a few years.

I am going to Eagle Eye up there in a couple of weeks. It is associated with Mike’s and one of his main fall guides runs the outfit. It was closed after Covid and just reopened so hoping there are a lot of older age class bears since there been less hunting for a few years.
Gerard is a great guy!

I've hunted with him several times at Mike's.

You can shoot two bears in all the zones here in Alberta. (At least as a resident) Pretty sure that non-resident is the same.

We hunted with Misty River Outfitters a couple years ago. Highest recommendation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna throw Blaine from Big Tine Adventures. I have not hunted with him, don't know him personally. I do follow him on Instagram and he's a killer. Lots of repeat clients.

You should google his name and see how many poaching charges come associated with him. If you like to be guided by a poacher then yup go for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back