WTS Alberta Hunt- November

Will83

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi. I have an Alberta trip fully paid for except airfare and any tips. I recently received news that my dad has 6 months or less to live. Far less of that time with any decent quality of life. So, regrettably, I won’t be able to go. It is with Laforce Outdoors and I got a good deal at $4500. It is Nov 23-30 I believe. Mule deer in the mountains is what the hunt is for. If one of y’all are interested, I am willing to sell it at a discounted price. I know it’s short notice, but it is what it is. Make me a reasonable offer if you like. Thanks and even if you don’t have the time to go, tell a friend. Thanks guys.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Sorry to hear about your dad. It sure does a real reset on what you truly value in life when you get news like this. Been there and done that. It is a little short notice for me since I already have other plans made, but I will offer you and your family my thoughts and prayers. Great dads are special to all of us and so are great sons to there dads. You have all my respect for wanting to spend as much quality time as possible with him. You still have time to make memories. GLWS. I’m sure someone will want a good hunt even at the last minute. All the best to you and your family.