alarm clock

JDC

FNG
iPhone clock.. turn the wireless network off until you need it, and you have a decent camera as well. I take a solio charger as well.. charged it before i left this year and it charged the phone twice before having to open it up for the solar charger

Try a screaming meanie. They are an extremly loud alarm clock designed for over the road truckers and those with hearing loss. Battery operated and compact. It has 3 different settings the loudest being 120db. It should get the job done.

Do you guys using the garmin gps as an alarm have any issues with the battery life leaving it on all night like that? Mine seems to go through the batteries pretty fast

sk1

WKR
Do you guys using the garmin gps as an alarm have any issues with the battery life leaving it on all night like that? Mine seems to go through the batteries pretty fast

you shut it off, it automatically turns back on to sound the alarm, at least that's how the new models work, not sure if it's like that on way older models or not.....it even tells you its shutting off and will sound the alarm at whatever time you set it for