Airline personal item sized hunting pack

Delloro

FNG
Looking for a hunting pack that will fit as an airline personal item, about 18x14x10, with a removable or stowable hip strap.

The Badlands ATX 16 looks good, any other ideas?

Thanks

Trial153

WKR
Traveled on three trips this year already with a SG. sky archer in minimalist mood…no issues

Pro953

WKR
It’s a bit of a crapshoot in my opinion. The last few years I have flown with a Seek outside Brooks. I only had an issue on one layover in Denver. I do not think backpacks get the same level of scrutiny as duffle bags or hard rolling bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have flown with a kifaru shape charge and a kuiu venture 2300. Between the two I kept the kuiu. For somethign smaller check out the Kuiu venture 1800. The kuiu comes with the hip belt already. Kifaru you buy extra. I still use the kuiu as my day bag for the office.

Felton

WKR
Traveled on three trips this year already with a SG. sky archer in minimalist mood…no issues
This… I flew to Montana with my mystery ranch pack as a carry on and then coming back to Georgia I carried on 60 lbs of elk meat in an icemule cooler. I gate checked the meat the first opportunity I got. Use your regular pack for a carry on.