WTS AGC Bino Harness & Free Phone Skope

Bughalli

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
I have two items.

1) Phone Skope case for an iphone 7. It's in perfect condition. I bet I only used it a couple times. I sold my spotter and upgraded my iphone. So I don't need it. It's free to anyone who can use it. All I ask is that you pay the shipping and whatever padded envelope I buy to ship it. Hate to see it go to waste. Figure someone must have a backup phone they use for digiscoping.

2) Alaskan Guide Creations bino harness. This is the Kodiak Cub in Mossy Oak - Break-Up Country pattern. I love these harnesses because of the full containment. I use them for my Swaro 10x42s and 15x56s. This particular model fits my 10x42's. I bought one and received another one for Xmas last year and forgot to return the extra one within the return window. Tags still on it. I don't need two. I'll knock 20% off the price, so that's $87 plus shipping. IMG_2134.JPGIMG_2133.JPGIMG_2132.JPGIMG_2131.JPGIMG_2130.JPGIMG_2318.JPGIMG_2317.JPG

Website info: https://alaskaguidecreations.com/products/kodiak-c-u-b?variant=20356501667904

All payments are done via paypal friend. DM me with any question.