AG Composites Stock for Springfield Waypoint

Rokslide,
I currently own a Springfield Waypoint without the adjustable comb and would like to purchase the adjustable comb model. Does anyone know which AG stock is standard on the Waypoint? Also is the Waypoint considered a Remington 700 action?
Thanks,
-Andrew

cjcavinaw

FNG
The waypoint is a 700 footprint so your stock options are endless. The one that comes stock on it is the alpine hunter so if you like the feel of that one, you could just get the adjustable alpine hunter.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Rokslide,
I currently own a Springfield Waypoint without the adjustable comb and would like to purchase the adjustable comb model. Does anyone know which AG stock is standard on the Waypoint? Also is the Waypoint considered a Remington 700 action?
Thanks,
-Andrew
Hi. The Waypoint stock is exclusive to Springfield. Unfortunately it can't be sold to anyone but Springfield. The Waypoint has similar features as the Alpine Hunter, Chalk Branch and K2 stocks. The Waypoint is a Rem 700 footprint but as with any action that is a Rem Clone there can be subtle differences from a true Rem 700 action. These differences may require some minor modifications. You can order any of the AG stocks with the Waypoint inlet.

Google joe ducos stock doc, if he’s still doing the work that would probably be a less painful path than buying a new stock.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beefeater_Tim