Affordable Tac Tables.

Johnc427

Lil-Rokslider

I bought one of these from a guy on snipers hide. It works really well for what I use it for it. Which is basically practice, glassing, and NRL

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member

I bought one of these from a guy on snipers hide. It works really well for what I use it for it. Which is basically practice, glassing, and NRL
I have a couple tac tables from Eli and they have worked well. I'm sure they're not as robust as machined aluminum but they are super light and also inexpensive. And it's always fun to support a youth who's running their own business.

Johnc427

Lil-Rokslider
I have a couple tac tables from Eli and they have worked well. I'm sure they're not as robust as machined aluminum but they are super light and also inexpensive. And it's always fun to support a youth who's running their own business.
Forgot to mention that part. His son makes/sells them, making them all the more cool

Macintosh

WKR
Walmart HPDE cutting board and a piece of ARCA from amazon. Cut it to 6x9" ish. Crocheted a cover for mine and added top pocket to slip a slim sand bag into for spotting with binos. Or a rear squeeze bag I made with a strap. View attachment 732492 View attachment 732493
In a PRS world of multicam cosplay “operators”, I LOVE the crocheted tac table. Bravo, sir. Bravo. (Slow clap).

Rippey715

FNG
In a PRS world of multicam cosplay “operators”, I LOVE the crocheted tac table. Bravo, sir. Bravo. (Slow clap).
Hahahah, thanks. Got to use it this weekend for the first time. Works great for spotting and I ran a stage with it. I always just use a single shooting bag so it was cool to have another tool When I needed it for a stage