Affordable rangefinders that work out to 1000 yards

I have the Leupold RX1300 and here's what I will tell you. I bought it for bowhunting because of its size. Since I've had it a few years, it's been a great range finder for what I use it for. The furthest ive ranged with it is over 1100 yards. But it hasn't been consistent at those types of yardages. It's been very consistent out to 900 yards and less. Anything over that you really have to be very still to get consistent ranges. But for my purpose, I love it!

I have the vortex crossfire hd and Im happy with it. 200$ max range of 1400 yds. Read the fine print though because it says max range for something like a deer is ~700 yds.

poboy2214

FNG
Picked it up on a whim because it was so inexpensive -- and I mean inexpensive, think it only cost around $110 or so. But I've honestly been much more impressed than thought I would be by the Halo Optics XLR 3000. Rather shocked that the Halo outperforms my Sig Kilo. Maybe I just got lucky...
I believe you. I’ve got an OLD Halo I picked up on eBay 8 years ago that’s fine out to ~650 yds. So if you’ve got something newer I’d believe you if you told me 1000

S.Clancy

WKR
I have a Sig Kilo 2000. Just make sure you have an extra battery with you. When the power drops on those batteries your range goes way down. Other than that, its been great.

grfox92

WKR
I’ve had two rangers (one a replacement), they’re junk.
My nikon is legit fully wrapped in duct tape because it's cracked. It also might be more than 20 years old. I think I've changed the batteries 3 times.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

MarkOrtiz

Lil-Rokslider
My older Nikon is only good to 550 yards, but works good. I will probably just keep it for archery and I am looking at the new Leupold RX-1400I TBR/W GEN 2 to replace it. It is very reasonably priced and seems to have good reviews.

Buy a maven you won’t regret it. I have an rf.1 and it is the best rangefinder I’ve used regardless of price. Plus I believe maven is one of the only company’s that warranties both the body and electronics for life.