Adjusting Launcher angle of Hamskea Rests

devinhal

FNG
One of the great features of the Hamskea rests is the ability to adjust the launcher angle to fit your specific needs. This gives shooters the ability get a specific amount of fletching clearance for higher or lower profile vanes as well as being able to swap between the longer target launchers and the shorter full containment launchers. I've been getting quite a few questions from customers asking how they can take advantage of this adjustment and wanted to offer some technical write-ups I did on the subject in the hopes that Hamskea customers can get the most out of their equipment. We have two main versions of the launcher angle adjustment. The traditional version found on Hybrid, Trinity, and Epsilon rests utilizes button head cap screws and spacer washers. This version has fixed launcher angle settings depending on the screw and washer combination. The new micro-tune version found on the Everest, eliminates the need for the washers and allows for continuous adjustment through the range. Hopefully these documents will help shooters better understand what is happening when you make specific adjustments and how they are affecting your rest. If you have any additional questions, you can always reach me here or through my work email [email protected]

Attachments

• Launcher Angle Adjustment for Hamskea Arrow Rests.pdf
    642.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Micro-Tune Launcher Angle Adjustment.pdf
    694.7 KB · Views: 0