A Sad Sign of the Times...

Fatcamp

WKR
Not to mention the electrical shock???? lol

When we were kids an electrical short turned a handrail going into a haunted house hot. We were 7 or 8 and were absolutely freaking out. The adults thought we were scared and forced us to continue. It was horrifying.

When we came out the other side they had shut it down and were telling people about the handrail. We were traumatized. It was not a character building event in any way.

When I say hot I mean hot. It was pretty damn spicy. 🔥

OP
TheGDog

TheGDog

WKR
Go hunting.
Sigh.. biding my time ATM until I can get the needed surgery to fix my Hiatal Hernia for my stomach.

Ugh...literally y'day did a Hike with Mama. Local LA Mtns. 9mi, some "meh" EV Gain... And ugh... once again.. the spitting-up.. and the dizzinesss.. cause by the top sphincter on the stomach not fully closing, so then when pack-belt and all the movements you do whilst hiking happen... I'm GERD'ing into my Esophagus, exacerbating the Barrett's Esophagus condition I can get in their at times, as a result of all the irritation the burning reflux can cause.

And apparently when the reflux reaches your back of throat/nose junction like it can sometimes while you're sleeping and get violently woken-up... that, in-turn, can cause the inner-ear tubes apparently to also get a lil inflammed, which apparently results in the dizziness feeling.

-=-=-

That being said... pretty soon I'm gonna have to at least try to go make a set for coyotes or something, Dove season helped... but now the Monkey is back again. (hehe) Depends on how soon they can schedule the procedure for. Tomorrow is the consult. I wanna plug the Doc with Questions to make sure the procedure they'd initially indicated is robust-enough to solve this problem for somebody who Hunts. Sounds like the healing time is way better for the TIF procedure.... but since the movements we do in Alpine hunting can really work that whole mid-section area.. I want to make sure the Doc understands to what level I intend to be pushing myself after this work is done. So that if it instead needs to be one of the more invasive procedures, like the Nissin Band, or the one with Neodymium magnets like a family-friend has had now for years, than so be it. I'll forego the quicker healing TIF for the others, if the Doc agrees one of the other methods may prove more sure-fire to work the first time, considering the activities I want to pursue afterward. Essentially hunting/weights.

OP
TheGDog

TheGDog

WKR
I am curious if this is for the park in general or just a certain area?

They could have a certain part of the park that is more extreme in the interaction and that's where this sign is posted? IDK food for thought.
From the subsequent pics, looked like it was just within this particular area of many different rooms they were about to enter into. Don't think this was a sign for the whole park in-general.