7PRC Hornady ELD Match

philcox

WKR
Be careful. It may OR may NOT have the ELD-M bullet: From the site ...

"Each cartridge is loaded with either Hornady® A-MAX® bullets, our high-performance boattail hollow points, or the new, radically superior ELD® Match bullets."

This was news to me. I would have expected ELD Match ammo to have an ELD Match bullet.....

Harvey_NW

WKR
I thought they quit making the A-Max, but the only 2 still listed in their product line are 30 cal and 50 cal.

OP
philcox

philcox

WKR
I thought they quit making the A-Max, but the only 2 still listed in their product line are 30 cal and 50 cal.

Could be. Since they still have that in the "text", means to me they may have a boatload in the "back". I am not willing to risk it. I may call and ask ...

tak

WKR
No sir, that line has always been there and refers to the Hornady Match line of ammo in general, all Hornady Match in 7prc has 180 ELDs.

bpctcb

WKR
The difference between the Amax and ELD-M is only the plastic formulation in the tip.
The jacket and core are the same construction so on game performance will be the same.

BP

Dave_S

FNG
No sir, that line has always been there and refers to the Hornady Match line of ammo in general, all Hornady Match in 7prc has 180 ELDs.

This. It’s a generic line that carries over from the main page for the Match line of ammo. If you look there you will see that certain caliber’s specifically are listed with A Max bullets. Some web designer just copy and pasted without paying attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk