7PRC, barrel length, twist rate, etc

Fishingh

FNG
For the last few years I’ve been using a Tikka T3X polyfade in 7 rem mag, 24” semi heavy barrel, great gun, shoots awesome, no issues, other than it’s used for moose hunting, and it’s not a great bush gun with the heavier and longer barrel.

I’m planning on putting a new barrel on it and chambering it in 7 prc. I’d like a 20” barrel, more than likely from IBI as I like the idea of supporting a local Canadian company, any personal reviews on IBI? They offer a 1:7.5 twist rate or a 1:8.5 twist, I like to shoot solid copper, if I were buying a box off the shelf it would be a outfitter with a 160 CX, I have a few friends who reload who are all open to reloading for/with me. My research tells me a faster twist tends to be better for monolithic bullets, but IBI “definitely” recommended the 8.5, even with my bullet choice.
So do I go with their recommendation? There’s a pretty good chance I could be persuaded to shooting some other non monolithic bullet options if if the benefits were there. Is the 8.5 a better all around option? Thanks!