Sold 7mm PRC Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Preferably a Savage Ultralight or Fierce Carbon Fury.
I have some rifles listed if you're interested in a trade. Also have premium ammo available, too.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have they sent any of the Savage Ultralight 7PRC off the line yet? The only place I've seen them is listed as sold out on various sites. Was thinking maybe they were just still in production and hopefully hitting shelves soon. Or are we just between deliveries?

Sorry, to jack your thread a bit, but I figured at least it keeps it to the top for ya!

OP
S
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Have they sent any of the Savage Ultralight 7PRC off the line yet? The only place I've seen them is listed as sold out on various sites. Was thinking maybe they were just still in production and hopefully hitting shelves soon. Or are we just between deliveries?

Sorry, to jack your thread a bit, but I figured at least it keeps it to the top for ya!
I've seen a few on GB, but they go quickly.

Kenn

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

AND, if you're looking for a great deal on a used Fierce you're likely to get one from someone posting on that thread.

OP
S
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

AND, if you're looking for a great deal on a used Fierce you're likely to get one from someone posting on that thread.
Sobering

Status
Not open for further replies.