6ARC Suppressor

OP
P
Try your Enticer on it. If you like it, get the wolfhunter. With gas guns in 6arc I've heard that it could be extremely beneficial to have a flow through can for reliability. The CAT stuff or the Flow cans might be a good option.
Ya I’m really leaning toward the flow. I like the CAT concept, but the reliability of the flow seems to really add a lot of value. Doesn’t seem as quiet, but it’s a more flexible platform from what I’ve seen.

SloppyJ

WKR
Ya I’m really leaning toward the flow. I like the CAT concept, but the reliability of the flow seems to really add a lot of value. Doesn’t seem as quiet, but it’s a more flexible platform from what I’ve seen.
It's definitely not as quiet. If you want something dedicated to gas guns then I think it's a good call. I've shot some older OSS stuff and it's more of a hiss type sound. Noticeably different tone and loudness than a typical baffle setup. I think I'd lean hard at the CAT stuff over the Hux stuff but that's just me.

I would also lean heavily towards CAT over any other flow throughs personally, despite the possibility of getting one thats over the listed weight. At least the extra weight increases durability and its not just a mistake. The performance vs their size is incredible for me so far

I have a Q Jumbo Shrimp on my 6arc bolt gun. Its a 6.5 bore can, and stupid light. I ran my Griffin Ultralight .30 on both of my 6arcs while the JS was in jail. The JS is really scaled right for the 6arc, and sounds great, you'd have a hard time finding a can as light and small for a similar cost. I just got back my 20th can stamp, and the JS is still one of my favorites.

IMG_2212.jpeg