6 creed howa 7.5" twist barrel

270quest

WKR
This weekend I was given 3 boxes of 108eldm's by a close friend who knew my daughter shot a 6 creedmoor, and had parted ways with his. Her rifle is a howa barreled action that has a 22" 7.5 twist. Think I would run into any issues with the 108's or should they stabilize fine? We have a solid hunting load worked up in her rifle with 95 grain ballistic tips, but if the ELDMs shoot good, may try them out this year just to see what they may offer on a deer and or elk.

Box say 2960 FPS, based on her 22" barrel, I am assuming they would leave somewhere between 2850-2900. I will plan to chronograph them to verify, but with a set and forget Zeiss 3-9x and her current shooting abilities, it's a max 300 yard rifle so velocity really doesn't matter much here.

No point to not shoot free ammo!

This weekend I was given 3 boxes of 108eldm's by a close friend who knew my daughter shot a 6 creedmoor, and had parted ways with his. Her rifle is a howa barreled action that has a 22" 7.5 twist. Think I would run into any issues with the 108's or should they stabilize fine? We have a solid hunting load worked up in her rifle with 95 grain ballistic tips, but if the ELDMs shoot good, may try them out this year just to see what they may offer on a deer and or elk.

Box say 2960 FPS, based on her 22" barrel, I am assuming they would leave somewhere between 2850-2900. I will plan to chronograph them to verify, but with a set and forget Zeiss 3-9x and her current shooting abilities, it's a max 300 yard rifle so velocity really doesn't matter much here.

No point to not shoot free ammo!

8 Twist is fine for th 108 ELDs so your 7.5 will have no issues with stabilization.