WTS 416 and 375 bullets and 375 Safari ammo.

RTSJ

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Have a bunch of 375 and 416 bullets I picked up in the last few years when I bought my H&H and Rem mag. Africa is done for awhile (3 kids in college and 1 more soon) so I know I’ll never shoot them and want to clean off the reloading bench. Half this stuff I have no clue about value and have no time to try to do all the research. I’d rather sell it as 1 giant package or 2 separate caliber boxes. Please give me some ideas. Just fair prices for it. I greatly appreciate any help!

2 boxes of Remington Safari Grade 300gr Swift A-Frames
2 boxes(minus 2 bullets) of Federal Premium Cape Shock 300gr Partitions.
The 375 loaded ammo I want 300$ TYD.

Thanks fellas!!
Roy

Attachments

• IMG_2593.jpeg
    IMG_2593.jpeg
    249.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2594.jpeg
    IMG_2594.jpeg
    220.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2595.jpeg
    IMG_2595.jpeg
    189.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2592.jpeg
    IMG_2592.jpeg
    255.6 KB · Views: 21
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well, for starters are all of the bullet boxes full except for the ones marked with a count? Some are probably no longer desirable with better newer model bullets available or not the wanted weight and few target shoot with these calibers so you may have to sell those at a pretty good discount or decent package deal. I agree, sell them as a lot by caliber unless someone wants to pay the premium for cherry picking. Likely most desirable to those living in the north country and shipping bullets there isnt cheap, although I did a few years ago when stuff was difficult to find but I used my sons business shipping so it wasnt so bad. There might be a better place to sell these over on accuratereloading.com where there are a lot of african and big bore hunters/shooters. I used to belong to that site years ago. The loaded ammo is priced well.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ok, I did some fast "fair value" and figured as a per caliber package 35-40 dollars per full box plus shipping is reasonable. However, finding that person to buy it that way might not be so easy and you may need to sacrifice a bit. Again, shipping might be a deal breaker. Not a lot of people shoot these large calibers. Hope that helps with a starting point.