40th Birthday Gift for my hunter!

Not to be vulgar, but a nice steak dinner at home, followed by my wife coming out of the bedroom dressed in sexy lingerie with a few Benjamin’s tucked in, and she tells me I have to spend them on hunting gear. Festivities then commence.

That’s a great time for us guys and every time he uses or packs that piece of gear, he’ll have a wonderful memory to think back on and smile about how good his wife is.

I thought about what I would want from my girlfriend/wife. And came up with an ideal gift that will resonate with most on this forum:

Write him a letter. Promise to never nag or resent his hunting trips. Let him know you understand his passion and he can do at least one trip or two a year without issue as long as you are together. Let him know how much you appreciate him etc

This will go way further than spending money on something.

Also send him a link to this forum post you started…that will show him how much you care!

I think it’s awesome that you did this and you are firmly planted in the top 1% of girlfriends/wives and most dudes on her are just shaking their heads!

OP
Inexperienced-predator07
Not to be vulgar, but a nice steak dinner at home, followed by my wife coming out of the bedroom dressed in sexy lingerie with a few Benjamin’s tucked in, and she tells me I have to spend them on hunting gear. Festivities then commence.

That’s a great time for us guys and every time he uses or packs that piece of gear, he’ll have a wonderful memory to think back on and smile about how good his wife is.
This is a great idea!

OP
Inexperienced-predator07
I thought about what I would want from my girlfriend/wife. And came up with an ideal gift that will resonate with most on this forum:

Write him a letter. Promise to never nag or resent his hunting trips. Let him know you understand his passion and he can do at least one trip or two a year without issue as long as you are together. Let him know how much you appreciate him etc

This will go way further than spending money on something.

Also send him a link to this forum post you started…that will show him how much you care!

I think it’s awesome that you did this and you are firmly planted in the top 1% of girlfriends/wives and most dudes on her are just shaking their heads!
I love giving those types of things! Very sentimental and true to who I am. I am passionate about animals as well, just not a hunter! However, I do genuinely respect his passion for hunting. I want to be supportive of his hunting, its a large part of his life. Its important to him, so its important to me. HAHA I will let him read through these for sure at some point, I just have to get through his big day! I appreciate your kind words, so thoughtful! Thanks again!