4-20 ATACR

The 3-18X44 trijicon tenmile is my recommendation for sure at this point. Save 10oz and $1500 over the ATACR and give up nothing optically, and it seems to be extremely durable also.
Other than being less expensive, are there any other reasons that I should buy the tenmile over a 4-16/4-20 ATACR?

JMCarrol

FNG
everyone likes the 3-18 tenmile. Does anyone have firsthand experience with the 5-25x50 or 4-24x50 tenmiles?

everyone likes the 3-18 tenmile. Does anyone have firsthand experience with the 5-25x50 or 4-24x50 tenmiles?
Buddy has the 5-25x50, really don’t notice hardly any difference between it and my 4-16x50 credo. Great scopes and the mil reticle has actually become my most favorite reticle to date I think. Easy to get behind and acquire targets on low power, but also delicate enough to do detail work at long range. These are SFP also. They’ve become the gold standard for affordable and reliable scopes.

OP
huntnful

huntnful

WKR
Better FFP reticle? As in easier to see on lower power?
Easier to see on all magnifications really.

I’ve had a couple 4-20 ATACR’s. And am currently using the FFP 5-25X50 Tenmile in MOA (they only make the FFP in MOA for now).

The main potential benefit to the ATACR is durability. They are legit built like tanks. But the Tenmile hasn’t left me questioning its durability either. No funny stuff from it so far.

If I had to pick an optic to put on all of my guns and had to choose between ATACR and Tenmile. I would personally pick the Tenmile.

JMCarrol

FNG
I have two ATACRs but have not tried the 4-20. They are huge and weigh a lot, but are very durable.
I am just trying to avoid putting another tank of a scope on my hunting rifle. I currently have a VX6 4-24 on it, but I do not trust it to hold zero anymore.