3d shoots in OR

MarlinMark

Lil-Rokslider
I really like shooting traditional archery and have ordered a new custom bow. So, of course I'm looking to a lot of shooting this year. I can shoot at a buddies property that is 5 miles away and will be shooting there a lot. Also scouting/stumping trips to the woods.

But I would like to go to a trad bow 3d shoot to check it out. Are there any in the works?

Mark

jaybird76

FNG
I believe it's in Washington this year, but the western states rendezvous is worth the trip. It rotates between the western states each year, usually in May.
Each state's traditional archery club usually posts their shots for the year, do keep your eyes on their pages for updates.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

jaybird76

FNG
I was just looking around and the Celilo Bowmen are hosting a shoot in The Dalles this month on the 14th and 15th. I can send you a screenshot of the flyer if you're interested

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

You might look up Appleknocker Bowmen. They have a course near Hood River and sometimes host 3d shoots I think.

JoshOR

Lil-Rokslider
Cascadian bowmen is in the Eugene area. I’ve never been but I know they have a 3D course and host shoots every year.

nevadabugle

WKR
Classified Approved
Not in Oregon, but the Traditional Archers of Nevada are going to have a shoot the first weekend of May. Let me know if you want more details.