3D Shoots in Arkansas

Check out Cane Creek Archery Club on Facebook and Northwest Arkansas Traditional Archery as well. Neither are super active but will post if there’s any events going on up here. What part of the state are you in?

OP
Tcatt

Tcatt

FNG
Harrison AR. I looked last year for some shoot to go to but there was nothing close.

Btaylor

WKR
Harrison AR. I looked last year for some shoot to go to but there was nothing close.
There's a shop a little west of Ash Flat that has regular shoots but that's not really close for you either. There are some shoots down here in central AR but again not close for you.

okcaveman

FNG
Cane creek archery puts on a heck of a nice course. Lot of good shots and some novelty stuff that they created too. I shot their first shoot, and they are improving something nearly every time I go. Highly recommend it. I think they are kicking back off in Feb

I looked up Cane creek, but have one question. Are they trad only? That's all I saw, but just wanted to confirm.

I looked up Cane creek, but have one question. Are they trad only? That's all I saw, but just wanted to confirm.
The only shoots that I know of there are trad shoots, but that doesn’t mean that they don’t allow any compound shooting. You might just have to ask if you want to bring a compound.

I also saw some 3D targets at the benton county quail barn when I was at Black Bear Bonanza, so maybe they have a shoot out there