35mm scope rings suggestions

Tuby27

Lil-Rokslider
Hi guys, I did some researching online but can’t really find or decide on a set of rings for my tikka ctr with mk5 hd 3.6-18x44. I’m looking for suggestions if you guys can help. I want a clean look. I was looking at and like the design and features of the Iota Triad ZL but they don’t make it in 35mm. So I’m probably going to settle with the Hawkins UL Tactical. Preferably to have a level. Size will probably be medium unless you guys can verify that the lows work with the factory base and ctr barrel contour. Pictures and links appreciated, thanks.

ams30gts

FNG
Mine is a different setup that yours, but thought I would chime in. I have a Tikka T3x TAC A1 with the Vortex Razor HD. I ended up going with the ADM AD-RECON-S-20MO. At the time, it was either between this or the Badger, but the Badger was backordered.

I don't got a good pic of it handy, but here it is.

20210521_204111.jpg

OP
T

Tuby27

Lil-Rokslider
Mine is a different setup that yours, but thought I would chime in. I have a Tikka T3x TAC A1 with the Vortex Razor HD. I ended up going with the ADM AD-RECON-S-20MO. At the time, it was either between this or the Badger, but the Badger was backordered.

I don't got a good pic of it handy, but here it is.

View attachment 501695
Thanks for the reply. I have the same mount in both 1” and 30mm on an ar15 setup. I was thinking of swapping out the 1” and buying the 35mm size rings ($70 or so) for it but would like to save as much weight as possible on this already heavy rifle. If not this route, then I’m leaning towards the Hawkins UL rings.