357 Mag

It’s here!!

All I can say is “WOW!”. I’m at a loss of words to describe the quality of this pack. It’s my first Kifaru and is entirely worth the investment.

It’s super comfortable! This is my first experience with lifter straps & stays and I’m just over here giggling with joy and laughing at myself how I ever carried a weighted pack without them. Just took some minor adjustmemts to get everything “right”.

The pack looks to have more than enough room for my gear and the added accessories will help stow some of my smaller items for easy access. This will be a multi-night camp/bug out bag and also a whitetail pack for out here in New England.

Lastly, I LOVE the Ranger Green with Multicam. I was a bit hesitant, thinking maybe I should have gone with Coyote Brown, but no, this thing looks amazing.

I’ll likely be adding a Gen 2 water bottle pocket for the Nalgene, and might grab a medium belt pouch to replace the small on the front, moving the small to the belt.

Bravo Kifaru and thank you so much. American made makes it that much better.

B1AB0B45-F689-489A-B365-584428D4E9CA.jpeg225AF643-DB01-468C-B8C8-1DEED5967E53.jpeg