350 legend AR

Solm

FNG

Luked

WKR
I have a 350L upper also that is a non feeding POS.
I messed with fopr weeks trying different mags, polishing the chamber polishing the feed ramps. Everything you see online about them and nothing worked.
I took the upper off and am done with it. Its going to get a barrel swap to a 6mm Arc.

For triggers I really like the CMC 3.5lb single stage flat triggers.
I have 2 one flat for me and a curved for my daughters 300Blk.
Its a nice trigger for a nice price.

bigbuckdj

WKR
I have a 350L upper also that is a non feeding POS.
I messed with fopr weeks trying different mags, polishing the chamber polishing the feed ramps. Everything you see online about them and nothing worked.
I took the upper off and am done with it. Its going to get a barrel swap to a 6mm Arc.

For triggers I really like the CMC 3.5lb single stage flat triggers.
I have 2 one flat for me and a curved for my daughters 300Blk.
Its a nice trigger for a nice price.
Man you are just ahead of my timeline. I am simultaneously looking at 6 arc BCGs and Barrels while I try to find my dremel attachments for my feeding issues.

Luked

WKR
Man you are just ahead of my timeline. I am simultaneously looking at 6 arc BCGs and Barrels while I try to find my dremel attachments for my feeding issues.
A buddy of mine gave me the 350L Upper to see if my daughter liked it or her 300Blk.
I could never get anything to feed more than 2 rounds in the 350L.
I think this one is an AR Stoner upper from Midway. From what I read they were made by BCA which are known to have a lot of issues.
Right now Im looking at a Saxon barrel and BCG for the 6Arc.
But it got put on the back burner so I can get a 10.5" 300Blk upper for our Alternative season here where we can use AR pistols.