WTS .308 Superlite Strata Camo Tikka T3x

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Strata Camo Tikka T3x Superlite in .308. In great condition with only about 75 rounds through the tube. Kept in a safe. I tried to get pictures of all small scuffs, which are tiny and near the muzzle from adding/removing a Witt Clamp-On Brake (which I can include with the sale). Some loctite goop at the top where I had a rail installed and then removed, but I think that would come off with a brush. I got most of it off with a fingernail.

Other than those very minor blemishes, it is in like-new condition. I replaced the trigger spring with a lighter one that works great, and swapped the stock pad with a limbsaver, which has a tiny bit of wear. Comes with a 3 round magazine. The rifle shoots great. I have been shooting non-lead with it since I am in CA and have been using the Norma 139 grain tin bullets for pigs/deer with very good accuracy and success.

Last edited:

COGuy99

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FYI: ShipMyGun lets you ship directly to a buyer’s FFL for $30-40 in most cases. Just Bought one from another member and it was $35 from Minnesota to CA.

OP
StinkyPete
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
FYI: ShipMyGun lets you ship directly to a buyer’s FFL for $30-40 in most cases. Just Bought one from another member and it was $35 from Minnesota to CA.
thanks for this! I’ll look into it and if I can get it sent out of CA for that price, then I’ll lower the shipped asking price to match it.