3 Vane Fletching max helical jigs

Looking to build some arrows. What is your preferred jig. I’m looking for ease of use with best consistency. Components GT Velocity Pro 300 spine w/ either Max Hunter / Hunter hybrid vanes.

Any downside to buying the full size EZ fletch and using it with shorter vanes as well as longer feathers and vanes?

MattB

WKR
Any downside to buying the full size EZ fletch and using it with shorter vanes as well as longer feathers and vanes?
No downside, but I do not believe it will provide as much helical as the mini.

I really like the mini's and they are stupid fast to fletch with. I have 2 and can fletch a dozen arrows in less than 20 minutes. You can't do that with a Bitz.

BucksNBulls

Lil-Rokslider
I have Bitz, VMP, and EZ mini. Mini is way faster and puts a better Helical on the vanes than the other 2.

Read1t48

WKR
I’ve been shooting the fusion Q2i 2.1’s by Fusion. Can I use the EZ mini for these to get more helical or should I use the full-size EZ?

I use the mini max and it puts a lot of helical on my blazers. You can also buy different length replacement arms if you don’t like the size you bought.

MattB

WKR
There is also an in between size, mini max I think?
When people say “mini”, it is the “minimax” they are referring to. Just 2 sizes, and each comes in left or right helical.

It will accept vanes up to 3” vanes per the manufacturer website and puts on more helical than if you fletched the same vane in the full-size model.

MattB

WKR
Definitely 3 sizes. No personal experience with anything but the mini max right helical.

mini - 2.25” vanes
mini max - 3” vanes
ez fletch - 5” vanes

Thanks for correcting that. I did a quick Google search yesterday and it only showed the 4 products (original and mini is right and left helical). Just realized that if you watch it for a bit, it scrolls through their other products 4 at a time.

Now for the bad news - I might have to buy 2 of the MiniMax.