2nd Amedment Rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WKR
I'd get 20 years in the Federal Pen for possessing some of that 85 Billion$ worth of weapons they GAVE to the Taliban!!! Terrorists have more rights than American Citizens!!
Do you have a reference (credible would be great) where the US "gave" weapons to the Taliban?

I know that through our efforts to develop and democratic Afghanistan, we supplied their "military" with equipment and arms. That proved to be a mistake as the Afghanistan "military" seemed to have little intention to resist Taliban takeover, but I haven't seen where the US directly gave weapons to the Taliban.

OP
DWBMontana

DWBMontana

Lil-Rokslider
Do you have a reference (credible would be great) where the US "gave" weapons to the Taliban?

I know that through our efforts to develop and democratic Afghanistan, we supplied their "military" with equipment and arms. That proved to be a mistake as the Afghanistan "military" seemed to have little intention to resist Taliban takeover, but I haven't seen where the US directly gave weapons to the Taliban.
LMAO. No, they just left them on the battle field. Did not destroy, load up and bring back. Of course, you will say the Afghan military did that. Anyone with any common sense, will know this, but being a far left lib, common sense, is not in your vocabulary. I am curious how many Americans like you, find no problem in the way biden handled this?

OP
DWBMontana

DWBMontana

Lil-Rokslider

The CDC director has stated "gun violence is a serious public threat" and "something has to be done about this" "Now is the time-pedal to the metal".
Trust the science, they did studies and shit. No need for bravado, mass non compliance is they best way to go now.

Does anyone know if the taliban has a ebay account up yet??? I would like to pick up a set of NVG"s and maybe a M240.

Just kidding aft agent.............but seriously let me know.

bnsafe

WKR
I have decided where my line is. when its crossed I have decided how I am going to react.

Yarak

WKR
Firearms are only second in importance to the constitution for they are the people’s liberties teeth
George Washington

FLATHEAD

WKR

Yeah, your right. My bad, Taliban prolly bought em at a gun show.

whaack

WKR
We leave Blackhawks, hummers, and hundreds of thousands of arms in the hands of our enemies and…

the cdc is once again rearing it’s head regarding gun control here. Saying it wants to “work” with gun owners about what works.

what works is morality, ethics, decency, respect, and essentially the framework of a Judeo-Christian society. All the stuff the admin and leftists have abandoned. And no, you don’t have to be a Christian to maintain those precepts, however, you must maintain them.

lais·sez-faire ethics and morality don’t work. Sorry, I’ve just never read about a culture that abandoned the glue that kept the society together and still flourished.

Nailed it. And to the tyrants, come snd take them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whaack

WKR
This is typically the type of stuff I used to post to fakebook, but here goes:
Everyone saying "from my cold dead hands" and "I'll stand and fight" are wrong. No, you probably won't. There won't be a line of Redcoats walking down the street demanding your guns. There will continue to be a death by a thousand cuts. Magazine limits here, ammunition types restricted there, ranges shut down over there.

Eventually it will be to costly and too burdensome to shoot guns. This is the point where the guys with a basement full of ammo will either burn through it or scalp it away.

If an individual, or a group tries to take arms against the local LEOs attempting to serve a warrant, or something like that, they will be shouted down by the powers that be, and the media, as domestic terrorists. They will be labeled "fringe" and any other label that can be conjured. The rest of the gun owners will say "Yay! Good for the LEOs that got rid of those nut jobs" and go back to their bread and circuses.

The idea of rising up to protest rings to the core of many Americans, but the reality is the frog is already in the pot and the burner is turning hotter.

Well, some of us are fighting on every front.

I personally write my elected officials almost weekly. I support 2A organizations that ACTUALLY fight for our rights by giving money. I speak out in person and on SM. I advocate the 2A stance to friends snd family. And dang right I will stand up physically if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyjunky

WKR
LMAO. No, they just left them on the battle field. Did not destroy, load up and bring back. Of course, you will say the Afghan military did that. Anyone with any common sense, will know this, but being a far left lib, common sense, is not in your vocabulary. I am curious how many Americans like you, find no problem in the way biden handled this?
If you don't think leaving all that stuff on the battlefield wasn't by design, well, we have some seriously dumb people in this country. We just purposely armed a bunch of terrorists who will give the major equipment to China and Russia...already happening as we speak, as many of the high tech pieces have already been moved in Pakistan.

Like a retired General said on a msm program, blackmail has it's price Mr. Biden. I almost fell out of my chair when he said that.

When a crime family such as the Biden's is beholden to those that know what he and his crack smoking son have been doing....the rest of us in this country pay the price. And to think the lefties were all up in arms about Trump yet turn a blind eye to the biggest crook to ever take office in this country. SMFH

WKR
Take it easy princess. Your assumptions are even worse than your critical thinking skills.

Your non answer answered my question perfectly.

Flyjunky

WKR
When all guns have been banned
When all words have been censored
When all history has been replaced
When all freedoms have been taken
Only then will you realize why the right to bear arms was so high on the list!

My new tagline "I lubricate my AR15 with liberal tears"

OP
DWBMontana

DWBMontana

Lil-Rokslider
Take it easy princess. Your assumptions are even worse than your critical thinking skills.

Your non answer answered my question perfectly
Ahh.....the name calling has began....lmao. Show's your intelligence, or lack there of.

Status
Not open for further replies.