.280ai nosler 140 accubond COAL

3.330 is the COAL they have listed. I have a good supply I could measure for you to give you a real world average BUT…. They are home and I’m at the firehouse. I could get that for you tomorrow. However…. I always measure CBTO with comparators vs COAL

OP
W

williaada

WKR
3.330 is the COAL they have listed. I have a good supply I could measure for you to give you a real world average BUT…. They are home and I’m at the firehouse. I could get that for you tomorrow. However…. I always measure CBTO with comparators vs COAL
Would you measure both when you get home? I would appreciate it. My rifle shot better than MOA, using the factory load. Just trying to get an idea. Thanks

Would you measure both when you get home? I would appreciate it. My rifle shot better than MOA, using the factory load. Just trying to get an idea. Thanks
I sure will. When I leave the firehouse I’m headed about an hour south for day 2 of my daughter’s softball tournament but I’ll be home mid afternoon. Here’s my cell cause you might want to send me a reminder tomorrow afternoon:

Brent Seagraves
704-791-2382