.25 creedmoor reamer?

EVO6

Lil-Rokslider
Is there a perferred reamer for the .25 creedmoor out there ideal for 133/135 Berger’s?

Thank you in advance

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Is there a perferred reamer for the .25 creedmoor out there ideal for 133/135 Berger’s?

Thank you in advance
I would have to bet the one blackjack sold a while back for the 131 will be pretty good! I am waiting for JGS to get back to me right now on their different freebores so if you would like I can share what they have with you.

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Ran the numbers for the 135 and putting the bearing surface to boat tail conjunction right at the shoulder neck conjunction will have about .119" of ojive sticking out. So depending on how much jump you want you can go from there. It looks like blackjack had a 115 and 130 freebore which should both work!

OP
E

EVO6

Lil-Rokslider
I appreciate you getting that information to me. My first rifle was a 25-06. Going to keep the quarter bore going, and build this .25 creedmoor for my daughter.

Reactions: XLR
I appreciate you getting that information to me. My first rifle was a 25-06. Going to keep the quarter bore going, and build this .25 creedmoor for my daughter.
I have a 25 creedmoor I thinking about letting go to build a mountain rifle.

Thanks for the reply. What do ya have it built off of, round count, and what not?
Howa action bolt has been fluted and other stuff. Sitting in a stockys stock and preferred spiral fluted barrel around 50 shots.