25-06 blown primers

OP
D
Then the only thing I can think of is your over charging. From the comments above load data I would run a pressure ladder starting at 49gn, work my way up in 1/2gn increments till you find the first hint of pressure... should be below the 53gn charge weight you already know. Its good to know where max is especially with temperature sensitive powder and stay at least 1/2gn charge weight away from first hint.
Lets say its 52gns, then I would run a charge weight test around 51gn in .3 increments on either side looking for best groups.

I personally would consider a different powder for more velocity if you have some on hand. Otherwise Im guessing you will land around 2850/2900 fps.
I think you're right about changing powders. I'm am probably not even to 90% case fill with the h4831 so I will probably look elsewhere for that bullet or just stick to the eld-x. Thanks for the input

MtnW

WKR
Pretty large learning curve for safe, accurate, reliable reloading. If you do something wrong you can blow your face off.
Have you measured, shot chronographed various new factory ammunition in your rifle? Results?
Even today I individually balance beam scale each round when adding powder and then trickle remaining grains. A Hornady LOCK-N-LOAD bullet comparator really takes the seating depth out of the equation. Nothing is more satisfying than finding the perfect accurate load for your individual rifle and using your own precisely crafted ammo on your hunts.

25/06 has a lot of case growth. If you're not trimmed adequately you can some pressure real high, real fast. Also, you're loading 2 gains over start the max was for my rifle with that powder and the Sierra 117 gameking (awesome bullet btw)