WTS/WTT 24" Kifaru duplex lite for 24"Duplex Tactical

MightyMatt

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looking to see if anyone is interested in trading a like new duplex lite for a Kutthroat. I would prefer it in multicam but would consider other color except wolf gray. I'm in no rush as this is just a backup/loaner pack. I'm also looking for a multicam Hellbender If anyone is looking to sell or trade. I also have an original stryker that I would part with as part of a deal.

Thanks, Matt

Last edited:

Fatcamp

WKR
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Did you buy the Lite new?

So you just want to trade frame correct? Keep hip belt and straps and frames swap?

Last edited:
OP
MightyMatt

MightyMatt

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Did you buy the Lite new?

So you just want to trade frame correct? Keep hip belt and straps and frames swap?
The lite is like new. Has been used but very little. I would be willing to trade the frame, or entire setup. I don't even remember the color. It's been in a tote for a year or more now. I believe CB if I remember correctly. Like I said I'll get pictures tonight when I get home.

Fatcamp

WKR
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
The lite is like new. Has been used but very little. I would be willing to trade the frame, or entire setup. I don't even remember the color. It's been in a tote for a year or more now. I believe CB if I remember correctly. Like I said I'll get pictures tonight when I get home.

Sounds good. Pretty sure my Tactical is CB as well. It has been used a bit but is so overbuilt you would be hard pressed to tell.

Would prefer to just trade frames as my belt and straps are just what I need.

OP
MightyMatt

MightyMatt

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That's exactly what I'm looking for. Just seeing what someone might be looking for or wanting to trade/partial trade for first.

20230317_164709.jpg20230317_164301.jpg

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’ll throw this out there, but be consider the differences in the Old style shoulder strap webbing and the new Newplex when trading, if keeping your own stuff. Something to consider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
MightyMatt

MightyMatt

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This pack has a size small belt, composite stays. Would throw in extra cash for multicam in size med.

Hey guys, there is lots of interest on the frame. I just want let everyone know that I will be honoring first come first serve with time stamp of contract just to be as fair as possible. I am considering an even up trade (or at least plus or minus a little cash either way) as priority over selling outright. I'm going to leave it posted for a while to see if I can find a trade. If and when I decide to sell i will give first dibs as I was contacted. If anyone has any other questions please just let me know and I'll help in any way I can.

Thanks, Matt

Last edited: