22 Creedmoor 77gr LRX

STXB245

FNG
Anyone have any luck with the 77gr LRX in 22 Creedmoor? Don't see many people loading Barnes bullets in the 22CM. My guess is becuase they have lower BCs.

I have a very accurate 22CM. Only bullet I've been loading/shooting is a 75 eld-m.

77 LRX has been unavailable until recently, so probably not a lot of info circulating.

Got some LRX and 75 Scirocco pressure loads worked up, just a matter of shooting them up. Should be able to let you know how things turn out in the approaching weeks. One of the two bullets will end up as my antelope and deer bullet for that rifle. Plenty of BC, btw.

OP
S

STXB245

FNG
I would appreciate that! I am also very interested in the 75gr Scirocco but they seem impossible to find. That's why I'm leaning toward the 77gr LRX or 70gr TSX being that the 70gr Accubond is also impossible to find.

If you could let me know what powder charge you're using and velocities, that would be awesome. I have seen a little data out there but it seems like quick load data and I'd like to see some real world stuff.

Yarak

WKR
The 77 grain Nosler RDF would probably work great in the 22 CM
I know it does in my .224tth