2024 South Dakota deer draw results.

Rooster46

FNG
Is today the day for SD deer results? I believe last year people started seeing CC charges on this date.

see126

FNG
damn it. Same as last year I bet where west river has to wait over the weekend

see126

FNG
Incredible to me that standing rock can run their draws first business day after their deadline to apply by 9 in the morning and certain states make take weeks.

I drew any deer muzzleloader but haven’t seen any other results yet. I’m not banking on my 1st choice WR but hoping I can second choice a whitetail tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
R

Rooster46

FNG
I drew any deer muzzleloader but haven’t seen any other results yet. I’m not banking on my 1st choice WR but hoping I can second choice a whitetail tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hopefully the remaining will be out on Monday.

KurtR

WKR
Incredible to me that standing rock can run their draws first business day after their deadline to apply by 9 in the morning and certain states make take weeks.
It doesnt really matter because when they sell out they magically find more tags to sell. People paying what they do for the tags is the crazy thing

see126

FNG
It doesnt really matter because when they sell out they magically find more tags to sell. People paying what they do for the tags is the crazy thing
They’ve gone down in tag numbers last two years. Tag prices aren’t any crazier than a lot of other states. I’ve never magically had an opportunity to get a tag after draw is done, they’re pretty consistent with what they do.

Reactions: Duh

KurtR

WKR
They’ve gone down in tag numbers last two years. Tag prices aren’t any crazier than a lot of other states. I’ve never magically had an opportunity to get a tag after draw is done, they’re pretty consistent with what they do.
You need to watch closer. They added 300 tags last year and the year before. Consistent and the tribes game management are two words that don’t go together.