2024 NRL Hunter schedule

I’ve only shot one of Jim’s matches and I might be in the minority but I don’t mind his emphasis on safety and rules. I’d rather have solid knowledge of how the MD views the rules vs muddy waters (I think this also makes the ROs job easier). During the match brief he makes it very clear what he views as important and what he has instructed the ROs to look for. The match I shot was a really fun COF without any silly gimmick stages. I don’t envy any MD and you’re never going to make everyone happy. Congrats to all the finale contestants and winners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
kharb22

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
Dates for Alaska match are out. Seems like signup will be Friday.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240814_132206_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240814_132206_Facebook.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 29

NSI

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Dan and I are looking at Sept 7 in Mountain Home.
Evan and I are looking at Oct 13 in Bend OR.

Probably skills at both. Anybody else looking at these matches?

-J

Johnc427

Lil-Rokslider
Dan and I are looking at Sept 7 in Mountain Home.
Evan and I are looking at Oct 13 in Bend OR.

Probably skills at both. Anybody else looking at these matches?

-J
Trying to go to mountain home in Sept.

definitely going to bend. The bend ones kick ass. Great COF, especially if you’re new.

Reactions: NSI
I apologize for the seemingly dumb question but I was unable to locate this in the forums. When should I start looking for the 2025 schedule to be released? Competed in my first match this year in Alabama and I’m hooked. Gonna try and get to every match in the southeast this year.

There was talk of them having a third competition in the southeast. Alabama, Georgia, and then adding one in the Carolina’s. Can anyone confirm?

OP
kharb22

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
There was talk of them having a third competition in the southeast. Alabama, Georgia, and then adding one in the Carolina’s. Can anyone confirm?
They didn't mention it at the Finale. The big takeaway from Travis at the Finale was Alaska, the Finale in Arizona next year, and a Pro-Am in place of the Ghost Hunter match. If there is a MD with a spot there, I'm sure they'd consider it if they put an application in.

Johnc427

Lil-Rokslider
They didn't mention it at the Finale. The big takeaway from Travis at the Finale was Alaska, the Finale in Arizona next year, and a Pro-Am in place of the Ghost Hunter match. If there is a MD with a spot there, I'm sure they'd consider it if they put an application in.
What does a “pro-am” consist of?

OP
kharb22

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
What does a “pro-am” consist of?
It's supposed to be 1 "Pro" level shooter and one Amateur. They considered anyone who shot 70% or better at any of the 2 day matches Pro. The pro will shoot the match as normal, amateurs will shoot skills but get help from the pros on stages. They'll combine scores like a team for placement in the ProAm.