2023 Montana alternatelist

160andup

Lil-Rokslider
Checking in for 2023, I’m lucky enough to be sitting at #32 for Deer combo alt list. Dad on the other hand is sitting at #738 this is our first year applying for this list, question is does dad have a shot? We will be getting into town November 10th either way. Thanks in advance.
No, not really.

htf92pa

FNG
I am at #26 on the elk combo list and my buddy is #176. Our other hunting partner already has a tag. Question is will #176 get called before middle September and all of us have tags. He plans to go either way but I figure he should pack his bow incase he gets offered while we are there. Lady from FWP said #176 went August 30th last year. So we are still holding out hope.

I am at #26 on the elk combo list and my buddy is #176. Our other hunting partner already has a tag. Question is will #176 get called before middle September and all of us have tags. He plans to go either way but I figure he should pack his bow incase he gets offered while we are there. Lady from FWP said #176 went August 30th last year. So we are still holding out hope.

Most likely he will get an opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hunter609

Hunter609

WKR
I was like 700 and something out of 1001 unit 670 MD doe tag and it just offered me to purchase. Funny that I didn’t receive an email from FWP though?

I never received one either but was able to purchase my tag

SM1

FNG
They must be doing the deer list first. My elk # is still the same.

They must be doing the deer list first. My elk # is still the same.

Keep an eye on it they are starting soon, I called to ask why I didn’t get an email and just so happens that I looked at the right time. He said the list hadn’t even been live for 15 minutes and they were working on sending emails out.

htf92pa

FNG
Keep an eye on it they are starting soon, I called to ask why I didn’t get an email and just so happens that I looked at the right time. He said the list hadn’t even been live for 15 minutes and they were working on sending emails out.

Where did you find your license available for purchase. I checked my number and it is still sitting the same and I didn’t get an email or find it available for purchase anywhere. Still sitting at #26 on elk combo.

Where did you find your license available for purchase. I checked my number and it is still sitting the same and I didn’t get an email or find it available for purchase anywhere. Still sitting at #26 on elk combo.

I think you might be confusing the surplus list for the alternate list. The alternate lists have not moved yet.