2023 KUIU Founder's Day Sale - Save Up to 40%

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Screen Shot 2023-07-01 at 10.11.00 PM.png

KUIU just announced the dates of their 2023 Founder's Day Sale. You'll find discounts up to 40% off as they honor the founder of KUIU, Jason. If you don't know the background story of the KUIU brand, then I urge you to take a moment to read how KUIU came to be. During the 2022 KUIU Founder's Day Sale, you'll find discounts on 80 of KUIU's best products. KUIU is known for high-quality, top-of-the-line products that will be a perfect addition to your hunting arsenal. Shipping is FREE on orders of $149+.

Here's a breakdown of the sale prices and discount percentage. Some colors are not available at the discounted price, unfortunately.

hunting gear deals banner.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
Hunting Gear Deals

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Didnt know this was happening and made my order a few hours before the sale. :cry:
That's why you need to subscribe to the HuntingGearDeals.com Daily Deal email. Never miss a deal and stop over paying for hunting gear!

Can get a quality pack system that, for me at least, carried better than previous EXOs and very nearly as good as the K4 for $435 shipped if you use the 7% cash back from Active Junky.

Hard to beat that.

manitou1

WKR
I have two of their Pro packs and a bunch of their clothes. The sales are the time to take advantage.

Just ordered a Kuiu Divide 3000 day pack for travel, fly fishing and summer scouting.

eltx

Lil-Rokslider
Picked up a Chugach rain jacket, SFS cover, and Peloton 97 bottoms