2023 his & hers NV pronghorn mount

MarkOrtiz

Lil-Rokslider
D1A695F2-ADB3-4A04-9D3B-E56201C4E824.jpeg
We got our Nevada pronghorn back from our friend that is a retired taxidermist today. My wife’s on the left and mine on the right. This was both of our first antelope hunts. What a fun hunt and it’s great to preserve the memories with this on the wall. Can’t wait to hunt them again.

Last edited:
View attachment 715326
We got our Nevada pronghorn back from our friend that is a retired taxidermist today. My wife’s on the left and mine on the right. This was both of our first antelope hunts. What a fun hunt and it’s great to preserve the memories with this on the wall. Can’t wait to hunt them again.

That is seriously cool, neat to see you both got nice bucks too.

Mojave

WKR
Nice work on the bucks, but I think the "rock thing" looks like wet baby shit. You could cover it in glue and flock it with air dried sage leaves.

LostWapiti

Lil-Rokslider
Looking good! I hope I can get a his and her pronghorn hunt to happen one day. Would be a hoot!

OP
MarkOrtiz

MarkOrtiz

Lil-Rokslider
Looking good! I hope I can get a his and her pronghorn hunt to happen one day. Would be a hoot!
It was a blast, but stressful too. We didn’t put in for a party tag for some reason and got different areas a few hours apart. I hunted the first 3 days in my area solo, went home and picked her up. We hunted her area for 3 days and she harvested. A week later we went to my area and got stuck in a rain storm that turned everything to mud for 3 days, then I went out solo for the last weekend of my season and harvested mine on the way out to my camp spot.

Sbrien777

FNG
It was a blast, but stressful too. We didn’t put in for a party tag for some reason and got different areas a few hours apart. I hunted the first 3 days in my area solo, went home and picked her up. We hunted her area for 3 days and she harvested. A week later we went to my area and got stuck in a rain storm that turned everything to mud for 3 days, then I went out solo for the last weekend of my season and harvested mine on the way out to my camp spot.
Awesome story. Wife and I both drew Nv pronghorn tags this year in different units. Units are roughly a few hrs apart as well. Hoping to have as much luck as y'all did! It's my wifes first big game hunt. Congrats on a killer mount.