2022 ODFW Draw Results

Anyone draw anything good? I struck out. I put in for Elk, Antelope, Antlerless Deer, Buck Deer and all the premium hunts but nothing.

TripleJ

WKR
My buddy and I drew rifle tags for elk on the east side. After 35 years+ of bowhunting, it will be my 1st time ever hunting elk with a rifle.

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
Drew 2nd choice archery elk tag for our normal OTC unit. All 3 of us got it second choice thankfully. Struck out on all premiums. Didn’t apply for goat/sheep. Point saver antelope and deer and antlerless. Have 17pts for elk, 15 for deer, 15 for lopes now, and 3 for antlerless.

I drew buck and elk bow tags for Silvies. Not the dreamiest of units, but I'm excited to get out there with two tags in my pocket! I've been e-scouting a fair bit already, would love some wisdom from those that have hunted the unit in the past. Good luck out there everybody!

Drew east side elk tag with 3 points... probably should have put it as second choice to keep the points....

Walkstoomuch

Lil-Rokslider
Archery elk validation and point savers for the rest. Putting my efforts towards Idaho and Montana this year

OP
Thebigbaby
Drew 2nd choice archery elk tag for our normal OTC unit. All 3 of us got it second choice thankfully. Struck out on all premiums. Didn’t apply for goat/sheep. Point saver antelope and deer and antlerless. Have 17pts for elk, 15 for deer, 15 for lopes now, and 3 for antlerless.
Quite the preference point build. Super jealous!

Awesome your whole group got it, especially on second choice.

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
Quite the preference point build. Super jealous!

Awesome your whole group got it, especially on second choice.
ha, thanks! I should have even more for deer and elk, but I didn't buy points a few years in my early teens. I have been a bow hunter since I legally could hunt and so points were not that important to me. Now they definitely are..

cgasner1

WKR
Applegate muzzleloader buck

Should be fun I’m chasing that tag as a non resident I have 9 points now and just wanna go on a hunt with my buddy from high school lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk