2021 FL sizing seems smaller

gjs4

Lil-Rokslider
I have upgraded my FL a few times and never noticed a change until this yr - my solitude and sanctuary sets bit seem smaller than previous years. 165 5’10 and have been a medium … pondering large now for some layering. Not cool.

Anyone else feeling this?

Lowg08

WKR
I have bought several items. Foundry pants and I’ve not noticed anything myself

OP
G

gjs4

Lil-Rokslider
Seems to be specific to solitude and sanctuary items- sorry, couldn’t comment on the others and that’s why I posed the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my medium sanctuary bibs are a littttle tight around the waist, but i also had the large solitude bibs to compare to so obviously they will be a little tighter when comparing. I dont plan on wearing many layers with the sanctuary set - hopefully that is the case and i dont have to buy the sitka fanatic.

OP
G

gjs4

Lil-Rokslider
my medium sanctuary bibs are a littttle tight around the waist, but i also had the large solitude bibs to compare to so obviously they will be a little tighter when comparing. I dont plan on wearing many layers with the sanctuary set - hopefully that is the case and i dont have to buy the sitka fanatic.

I normally wear 33x32 jeans- you? Are you sticking with the large? What jacket size?

I normally wear 33x32 jeans- you? Are you sticking with the large? What jacket size?

I sold my set of large solitude bibs and jacket already and bought the sanctuary bibs and jacket in medium. I wear 32x32. 5' 10" 160-165 lbs.

joejoe8

FNG
I just ordered a Md wick in grey that seems smaller than my older fusion Md wick.

I was an XL in their pants for years - Kanab, guide, etc. Had to go XXL to fit my ass and thighs in my obsidians this year.

I sized up my sanctuary relative to my old bib and coat too.

I’ve noticed the same. I own the original corrugate pants, I ordered the new foundry obsidian and catalyst pants and had to send them both back. By the time I got the waists right the length was way too long. I am 6’2 240#. I fit awesome in XL FL corrugate yet the 38x33 would not fit. I moved up to a 40x33 and they were like parachutes. For reference I wear 38x32 for jeans

I have a lot of FL gear. The 2020 guide lite pants fit smaller. You better go up a waist size especially if you workout or don’t dry them.