2020 First Lite

Appreciate the replies to my previous Catalyst question.

Anyone have any insight as to when the 2020 line actually becomes available for purchase?

Rommy

Lil-Rokslider
Appreciate the replies to my previous Catalyst question.

Anyone have any insight as to when the 2020 line actually becomes available for purchase?

I’m not sure when, but they won’t release the pricing yet. I emailed them and they said they couldn’t reveal that info yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

donald_pomerleau

Lil-Rokslider
It’s typically March/June I think. I’ll get an answer today.

Jordan does first lite ever have a spring sale like their fall one at 40-%? I’m new to FL so I was wondering if I should look forward to a yearly spring sale or not

Meridian90

Lil-Rokslider
Slightly surprised they didn't do any of the rain gear in Ash grey.

I would think that would also be good dual purpose as it's the most windproof gear they have, and many of the ash grey areas one would be are also wet.

Additionally, it would function well for fishing uses as well.

Jdutton24

Lil-Rokslider
I wish they would offer some lightweight thin windproof pants and tops if they aren't going to add a dedicated layer to the solitude set at least. Makes no sense to me. I mean imagine something like the solitude or catalyst with a dedicated wind layer? A light thin pant would see like hot cakes as it can be used for so many hunts. 60 plus down to 20s no problem

mbailey25

WKR
As many have said, the new 2020 lineup is out there, however, keep in mind that they released additional products as the year progressed and they teamed up with some excellent companies along the way. So, be on the lookout!! I know for a fact that they are doing some cool stuff with Lacrosse.

Diesel

WKR
I was hoping the Solitude would have a windproof layer added.

The pass thru to the bib's muff makes a sweet setup. It is simple and complete for the mid season. If they add a wind layer, it would be a home run and I would be all in.

d_rek

Lil-Rokslider
I was hoping the Solitude would have a windproof layer added.

The pass thru to the bib's muff makes a sweet setup. It is simple and complete for the mid season. If they add a wind layer, it would be a home run and I would be all in.

Did you wear the solitude set? If it's not windroof, it's pretty dang close. Didn't have any issues with the set I wore last year - and I wore it on some chilly days! Days I would normally have broken out my sanctuary set.