2020 Black Gold Ascent Mountain Lite

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Black Gold Ascent Mountain Lite, Compact, Lightweight and loaded. Coming soon to S&S Archery in stock and CUSTOM models!

The hunting sight with target sight accuracy just got more compact, lightweight and adjustable. The Ascent Mountain Lite has all the great features of the Ascent Verdict but with our new compact lightweight ML3 base with a 3rd axis. The Mountain Lite also features Black Gold's new Dual Indicator System giving the archer the option to use two independent yardage indicators. Allowing the archer to set up multiple marks using different pins and the same sight tape. Dial short or dial far with the new Dual Indicator System.

The Mountain Lite sports 1st, 2nd, and 3rd axis adjustment, angled 45° sight tape, and is offered in a 3 or 5 pin stock head

The Mountain Lite is perfect for the archer that is looking for a compact lightweight sight without giving up any of the features of the classic Ascent series .

Much more to come!

Interesting. So it is more compact and lightweight.

Hopefully you'll post the weight of it when you get it in stock. Maybe it's just my personal pet peeve but when some piece of gear says "lightweight" I expect to see a weight posted somewhere.

(the Ascent Verdict weights 8.7-9.4 and the very similar Spot Hogg Fast Eddie weighs 9.4 oz)

Last edited:
OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Interesting. So it is more compact and lightweight.

Hopefully you'll post the weight of it when you get it in stock. Maybe it's just my personal pet peeve but when some piece of gear says "lightweight" I expect to see a weight posted somewhere.

(the Ascent Verdict weights 8.7-9.4 and the very similar Spot Hogg Fast Eddie weighs 9.4 oz)
Black Gold is saying 8.2 ounces. Once we get them in, I'll post the weight of the different configurations. AND Ill compare them to other brands with similar models.

Similar to Whitetail Ascent I got from S&S last year? I use it for all my mountain hunting and really like it.

HookUp

WKR
I have asked MBG MULTIPLE times to make a single pin with two fibers like Spot Hawg and they still refuse!