2015 season in photos

Orion81

FNG
Outstanding photos man! I also now understand why "butthole" sandwiches have the name they do. Looks like a fresh steamer on-top of that bacon :)

All of those were taken with a Sony A7R, A7II or A7RII.

Ohhh man, really nice photos but your starting to get into bodies worth more then my first car.
I've wanted to step up from my canon 70d but can't stomach the money it would take to gain what I would like.

I've seen a couple black and whites of that mule deer you have taken, I am always startled by the detail in them. Really good shots.

Last edited:

brocksw

WKR
Really looks like aron favors the DT1 over the other Kifaru packs. Seems like every photo I've ever seen him in that's the pack he's using.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Really looks like aron favors the DT1 over the other Kifaru packs. Seems like every photo I've ever seen him in that's the pack he's using.

Negative,

First bear hunt---Mountain Warrior

Second bear hunt----DT1

Summer and Spring Fishing---Mountain Warrior and Markhor

Sheep Hunt---Argali, Markhor

Elk and deer hunt---DT1, Mountain Warrior and Markhor

Goat Hunt--Argali and AMR

brocksw

WKR
Looks like my Kifaru Pack identification skills need some work....guess I'll just need to get one to help the cause!!! In my own defense I will say those kifaru packs can start to look very similar once pockets and what not are added....
I don't see any EMR IIs in those photos.

Last edited:

E Wa Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Aron all I can say is damn those are great pics, impressive as always!! Nice to see how you capture the reason we are all outside enjoying the wilderness!