2014 Sitka Jetstream Jacket- Large- Optifade Open Country - SOLD

2014 Sitka Jetstream Jacket- Large- Optifade Open Country

This jacket was carried(not necessarily used) for about 20 days. No defects just a little fading from washing. The DWR finish is still very repellent.

The Jetstream Jacket is durable enough for miles of abuse in granite terrain. Seam lines are strategically located to shed water for hours and keep you dry, all while the WINDSTOPPER? laminate stops those heat sapping winds right in their tracks.

List Date: 4/6/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2014 Sitka Jetstream Jacket- Large- Optifade Open Country
--------------------------------------
SOLD

rokslide

Mobile friendly version: 2014 Sitka Jetstream Jacket- Large- Optifade Open Country

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

2014 Sitka Jetstream Jacket- Large- Optifade Open Country

This jacket was carried(not necessarily used) for about 20 days. No defects just a little fading from washing. The DWR finish is still very repellent.

The Jetstream Jacket is durable enough for miles of abuse in granite terrain. Seam lines are strategically located to shed water for hours and keep you dry, all while the WINDSTOPPER? laminate stops those heat sapping winds right in their tracks.

List Date: 4/6/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2014 Sitka Jetstream Jacket- Large- Optifade Open Country
On Sale For: $185.98 + $10.00 Shipping

rokslide

Mobile friendly version: 2014 Sitka Jetstream Jacket- Large- Optifade Open Country

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

How many times through the wash?

Is probably been washed 3-5 times. I'm a really active hunter/runner and I sweat alot so I ended up using the merino zip with a dewpoint jacket because it does the same thing as this jacket for wind protection but doesn't get saturated wit sweat. The downside that system is that it is loud-this jacket is much more quiet.

Is probably been washed 3-5 times. I'm a really active hunter/runner and I sweat alot so I ended up using the merino zip with a dewpoint jacket because it does the same thing as this jacket for wind protection but doesn't get saturated wit sweat. The downside that system is that it is loud-this jacket is much more quiet.

Can you email me better pics of how 'faded' it is to [email protected]

If you have other pieces that are not faded that might be a good comparison...

Andrew,
Yes, I will send you pictures later tonight. As for the places its 'faded' its only the left chest pocket and the left forearm pocket as they are made from a different stretch material.

Back