WTS/WTT 2012 12'x24' gooseneck cargo/box trailer

money

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't know if there is anyone interested but i have a 2012 box trailer I am wanting to part ways with. It is 12' x 24' and is a dual axle gooseneck style trailer. It has custom metal shelving built on both sides (cost about $1000 to add the shelves). It's in pretty good shape and has plenty of life left in it. It would make a great parts trailer for someone. Or you could cut the shelves out and use it for whatever else. It does not have a ramp door. just a regular set of doors that open outward from the middle.

I am willing to sell the trailer as well but kind of would like to see if anyone has anything they would like to trade. I am interested in optics, rifles, atv's, etc... I really would love to trade it for a nice Dual sport motorcycle. Honestly I am not set on anything in particular just don't need the trailer and thought I would see if anyone is interested.

I am in Farmington, NM and you would be responsible for picking up the trailer. I can get some pictures of it if you would like I just haven't done so yet.

Like I said, i'm pretty open and the worst I can say is "no thank you" so if you have anything you think might be a worthy trade shoot me a message and we'll talk.